- 2 packs stew meat
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 cups beef broth / water
- 1 small 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 onion, sliced or diced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced sweet potatoes
- Olive oil
- Heat olive oil in pan.
- Mix flour, garlic, pepper, and salt together.
- Dredge meat in flour mixture and brown in olive oil.
- Dump meat into crock pot set on low.
- Pour 1 cup of water into pan and stir to remove flour and drippings, dump into crock pot.
- Add tomato sauce, onions, garlic cloves, white wine, and enough water and broth to cover meat.
- Cook on low for 4 hours and add carrots and sweet potatoes and more water or broth if needed.
- Cook on low an additional 2-4 hours until carrots and potatoes are fork tender and meat is falling apart.