Welcome! If you are a male, looking for gift ideas for the lady in your life, I hope this helps! And no matter what gifts you buy or make, WRAP THEM. It doesn’t have to be perfect and beautiful, but the extra effort really makes a difference! Think about what she likes to do in her free time, items she uses often, etc.
Ladies, any more ideas? Please share! Like I mentioned before, I love stocking gifts! It seems like it’s easier to do stockings for females because all that girly stuff is small and fits in the sock. Plus, guys are always harder to shop for; anyone else with me on that?
Stocking Stuffers for Women of almost all ages. To view stocking stuffers for men, click HERE.
- Stationary – blank note cards, pretty paper, etc.
- Pencils or pens
- Nail polish/manicure sets
- Lip gloss, lip stick, or chapstick
- Earrings or other jewelry
- Underwear – (I love underwear)
- Beanies or knit hats
- Ear warmers
- Hair accessories – hair flowers, hair pins, etc.
- Perfume or body spray – check out the wonderful collection of Demeter Fragrances
- Phone cases or accessories
- Computer decals
- Memory Cards for camera or other electronic device
- USB Stick or Flash Drive – Awesome ones on Etsy
- Film or camera accessories – have you seen those pretty camera straps?
- Candy or chocolate
- Mini games – key chain board games, mini etcha-sketch, etc
- Body lotion or other moisturizer
- Shower supplies – shampoo, body wash, scrubber, etc.
- Small picture frames
- 5$ gift cards – Starbucks, fast food, Shutterfly or other photo developers
- Heating pad/hand warmers
- Gloves or mittens
- Fun magnets or push pins – like these
- A book or magazine
- Massage oils
- For you love – other bedroom goodies
- For your love – coupons for cleaning, favors, etc.
- Essential oils – I really want some of these right now!
- Pretty post-it notes
- Mini nerf-guns or other shooters – girls think these are fun too!
- Cupcake liners
- Cookie cutters
- Craft supplies – ribbon, beads, jewelry findings, felt, scrapbook supplies
- Key chain
- Key caps – check out these awesome key covers
- Belt/belt buckles
- Wallet/Coin purse/cigarette case
- Coffee samplers
- Coffee cup
- Tea infusers (ModCloth” target=”_blank”>ModCloth has a fun selection)
- Mini bottles of booze -not my thing, but I have plenty of friends who would appreciate it
- Tights or stockings
- Patches or buttons from favorite band, tv show, brand, etc.
- Tote bags
- Grow your own xyz – mini pots of herbs or flowers
- Ear buds
- Paper tape – so pretty
- Cute/funny band-aids
- Mints or gum
- Kitchen accessories/tools – colorful whisks or spatulas, special knife, etc.
- Wine stoppers or wine charms
- Shot glass
- Pocket mirror
- Pocket calendar
- Cup cozy
- Fun or specialty food items
- Little trinkets/figurines – birds and woodland creatures are all the rage, but you can find tv characters too
Need more ideas on where to shop? Try ModCloth, (try their “apartment” category, lots of stocking stuffers ideas!), Plasticland, and Urban Outfitters Stocking stuffers.
Found you on Pinterest and am so happy I did cos these are really great ideas. Thanks for taking the time to complie such an awesome list. Happy Holidays to you and yours!
I also found you on Pinterest! GREAT ideas – I will be using these for the women and men in my life.
Thanks so much. Just got done reading this, and the one for men.. I will be printing both of them out, and giving this one to my fiance, and we will head to the store, down seperate aisles and pick out our stocking stuffers! I was planning on doing a $20 limit on stuffers!! As most the women talked about on the mens list, my hubs is a bit challenged when it comes to stuffin’!! Haha!! Thanks again.
Thanks so much! Just in time – my husband’s going shopping for Christmas presents tomorrow!!
Pingback: (Secret) Santa « Balance and Blueberries
Thanks for the great ideas! I had thought about a few of them, but there are so many others on the list. My daughter expects hair scunchies on every gift occasion!
I love your lists!!! Hehe just need ones for the little ones now! 🙂 Also i’d like to add a bottle of wine! Yes they take up lots of space but i would rather less things in my stalking with a bottle of wine than some of the things i got last year :(!
Great ideas! My family always looks forward to their stockings. Here are some additional items that are big hits for women and men: head lamp(keep in car and daughter used at college lite up her text at night), Gerber tool( various sizes, with various tools, even ones for key chains: keep one in car, purse, all purpose drawer), screw driver with exchangeable heads, key chain flash light, data/memory cards, computer games, amazon gift cards, Car charger with multiple sockets and usb, 10in1 USB car charger adapter, usb mini vac, usb cup warmer, travel brush,travel hygiene kits( I assemble them from travel size items put in a designer, easy to carry bag), mini first aid kits(fits in hand soap case for car or book bag), car freshner, unique kitchen gadgets. I look for things to add to their area of interest, accessories for technology and things to help them play!(silly putty, silly string, bubbles, hex bugs, jacks, travel games, nurf guns). I hope this helps! Enjoy!
i reall like the womens list…..i am DEFF printing this out for the hubby….he is always stumped on stocking stuffers….last year was the first one i got in 5 yrs. ***never thought about the cupcake wrappers! i am a baker..so that would be sooo helpful!
those little bottles of wine in an unusual flavor name. can get at walmart or other grocery stores. they fit nicely and someone may find a new favorite wine.
A pocket size diary and small Yankee Candle Samplers/ tarts are cool. And if you re crafty, you can make jewellery like a pair of earrings or a beaded bracelet. I also include a book mark for the book worms in my family. Last year i got a coin purse for my mum that was purple so she would see it against the black lining of her bag. i also put 3 small jingle bells on it so she could hear it if she couldn’t see it. In the UK you can get clear key rings to put photographs in, these are great to give as gifts, i gave one to my mum and dad with my graduation picture in.
Every year, my Mom and I make each other Goodie Bags for Christmas. Just a regular size gift bag, full of goodies. small items and samples mostly. Things like the little bottle of dish detergent, dryer sheets, shampoo, conditioner, ‘girl stuff’, chap stick, lotion, first aid things, all things dollar store! We have so much fun putting them together and it’s usually the one gift each of us can’t wait to open. You never know what will be in there. Kind of like a stocking, but not.
i’m so glad i found this.. i was literally just on here, exited it and opened google. this was the site i clicked on, coincidence? Probably not. But anyways i agree 100% with what you said girls are easier for stocking stuffers! I usually buy mini shots, gift cards and a small item leading up to a bigger present. keeps them guessing 🙂 thanks for sharing this!
I’m a Husband and Dad of 3 and it’s a tradition that I do the stockings at Christmas. After years of doing this I was running out of great ideas. This is an excellent list and has given me many ideas. I really appreciate the time you took to put this list together. I have now purchased many things straight from your suggestions.
Great ideas! Thanks for sharing. I definitely will be purchasing items from your list. Merry Christmas!
Thaks! Both the lists for men and women are filled the cutest ideas. I would love to pull a mini emergency stay-over pack out of my stocking, including sample sized things like toothpaste, a folding toothbrush, shampoo, body lotion and Vaseline, Q-tips, cotton balls, and a pair of clean undies. We live in quite a remote area and I would want the basics covered if my car should ever break down.
Pingback: Decluttering Christmas presents – Kids edition | thelifeoflulubelle