This last week I added delicious Strauss milk back into my diet… and then removed it because it caused a rash (allergic reaction) all over my little guy’s face. I also over-cooked the grass-fed sirloins.
Also, the starter on our second vehicle died and Marc is working long hours. I think I might be able to bribe my dad into taking me grocery shopping! I better make sure my grocery list is extremely thorough. We really should have gone grocery shopping yesterday, but it was my husbands only day off and the championship game was the only priority (this is 49er Country, just don’t tell the Raider fans)!
Despite all of that, we managed to really clean up our diets this week and rid our body of all that sugar and junk. So that’s a win!
This week’s grocery list:
- Monday: Chicken with basil and prosciutto, salad greens and snap peas
- Tuesday: Taco salad (with no tortillas or with sprouted corn tortillas, over mixed greens instead of lettuce)
- Wednesday: Oven baked pork chops with green beans and onions
- Thursday: Crock-pot whole chicken with garlic broccoli
- Friday: Roast, carrots, and sweet potato
Lunches: Leftover dinner from the night before, almond butter and protein smoothies
Breakfast: Eggs and bacon, cheese omelet, eggs and linguica
When do all of you go grocery shopping? What’s on your meal plan?