Hi there and welcome to my blog!
The honest truth, as I know it:
- I have a 5 month old and a three month old and I’m a stay at home mom. I mostly love it, but somedays I do dream about laying on the beach without a care in the world!
- I value real food, even side more with Weston A Price or Primal way of eating, but I am not a purist… I admittedly still think Pop-tarts taste amazing and I wish I could have Lucky Charms for breakfast everyday.
- I like to cook and bake, but if I am being honest, I am not stellar at either. I can make do perfectly well and my family usually enjoys what I make, but I won’t win any awards on my recipes – or my food photography.
- I like to sew and craft, but I don’t find a lot of time to do much of that anymore – my free time usually involves cleaning or mindless games of Sudoku.
- I converted to Catholicism 9 years ago.
- I believe both democrat and republican politicians are equally corrupt.
- I don’t like to watch dramatic tv shows or movies… because the are just too dramatic. I’m all about comedy and adventure these days.
And so, this blog will continue to be a random smattering of things that are important or relevant in my life. I don’t promise that it will be the best, or the funniest, or the yummiest, or the greatest thing ever, but hopefully you will get some enjoyment from it 😉
Thanks for stopping by!
ps Lulu Belle is my nickname