Welcome! If you are a male, looking for gift ideas for the lady in your life, I hope this helps! And no matter what gifts you buy or make, WRAP THEM. It doesn’t have to be perfect and beautiful, but the extra effort really makes a difference! Think about what she likes to do in her free time, items she uses often, etc.
Ladies, any more ideas? Please share! Like I mentioned before, I love stocking gifts! It seems like it’s easier to do stockings for females because all that girly stuff is small and fits in the sock. Plus, guys are always harder to shop for; anyone else with me on that?
Stocking Stuffers for Women of almost all ages. To view stocking stuffers for men, click HERE.
Looking for Ideas for the Kids? Click HERE!
Hi EVERYONE! Thanks for stopping by!
This is the original 50 Christmas Stocking Stuffers for Men, but I have taken everyone’s ideas and more and created this new post:
Click here for NEW AND IMPROVED LIST OF OVER 100 IDEAS!
If you are still getting a spam warning from Pinterest, please let me know (and if you can, leave the link of the pin).
Thanks, and enjoy!
Stocking Stuffers for Men:
- Cologne – samples work best because they are smaller and cheaper
- Soap – handmade beer or manly soap is nice
- chocolate or other candy
- chocolate covered bacon, pretzels, or other junk food items (beef jerky, canned cheese, etc)
- Bottle opener, bottle opener ring
- Beanie/knit hat
- Holiday ornament
- Key Chain
- Phone case
- Money clip
- A cheesy movie from the clearance bin (hello Chuck Norris)
- Mini Lego kits (like race cars, Lego men, key chains, etc.)
- Silly putty or other slimy substance
- Deck of cards or other card games (like Uno)
- Silly toys – parachute men, poppers, wind up animals, sticky hands, mini etch-a-sketch, silly string, etc.
- Shot glass
- Key covers (I bought tiki men key covers for my brother one year)
- Ear buds
- Mini bottles of booze
- Cufflinks – if your guy wears them, there are some awesome ones on Etsy
- Manly bath or shave products or bath favorites- my brother really loves a certain brand of mint tea tree shampoo
- Pocket knife
- Mini tools or weapons – what male doesn’t love a Nerf gun?
- A book, graphic novel, or magazine
- $5 gift cards – one of my favorites, fast food or coffee works great
- Gum or mints
- Chapstick – my husband always steals mine or complains about chapped lips
- Hand or boot warmers – found some at Target, 2 for $1
- Hand or cuticle cream
- Computer decals
- Car air fresheners
- For the love of your life: Massage oil
- For the love of your life: sexy undies for you
- For the love of your life: Other bedroom goodies
- Special cigar
- Matches or lighter
- Coffee samples
- Patches, stickers, or pins of a sports team, band, or company, etc.
- Coffee cup or mug
- Nail clippers and tweezers
- Razors and other shaving accessories
- Boot or hat cleaning or weathering spray
- Pens or pencils
- Mini specialty food items – mustard, hot sauce, nutella, etc. (Cost Plus World Market is a great source)
*This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase items from the site, I earn a small percentage.