For my son’s first birthday, we did a comic book super-hero theme in primary colors. I spent hours looking online for printables and party ideas, but I didn’t find much that was free and I didn’t feel like paying. The solution? I made my own printables; cupcake toppers, food table labels, conversation bubble labels for the picture board, and a few fun graphics for decoration. It was easy enough, so I thought I would share. There is also star cupcake toppers, so they are really quite flexible to use for different parties – super hero, comic book, action movies, 4th of July, stars, primary colors, boys, girls, etc. When you can alter the colors, it can fit all sorts of needs.
How to use these customizable printables:
- Printables are in PowerPoint (you must have PowerPoint on your computer to customize)
- Download the free fonts Zud Juice and International Super Hero (or you can use your own, but they won’t look like the picture)
- Follow the directions to install fonts (easy, I promise!)
- Download the printables and customize – Here is the link: free super hero printables
- I like to save in PDF and print the PDF instead of the PowerPoint file, but that is up to you
If you do not want to customize, here is the PDF file, ready to print: Free comic book super hero printable
If you have any troubles, feel free to leave a comment or send an email, and I will try to help!