Do you have a piece of clothing that needs a little revamping? Instead of throwing it out, add a bit of lace! There are so many different ways to refresh your wardrobe with just a little bit of altering. Here are some great free tutorials to upcycle and refashion those worn jeans or misfitting top.
Shorts and jeans (from left to right and top to bottom)
- Lace under shorts from Hakuna Matata
- Lace pant cuffs from Wobisobi
- Lace back pockets from My Love of Style
- Lace shorts from Sincerely Kinsey
- Lace trimmed shorts from Bikinis and Passports
- Side-lace shorts from Minkette
- Lace decorated shorts from Chit Chat and a Half
- Lace inset jeans from
- Lace lengthened shirt from Inspiration Realisation
- Lace striped shirt from Sweet Charli
- Lace inset shirt from Crafty Cupboard
- Lace straps from Outs a Pop
- Lace top from Dixie Diy
- Lace collared shirt from Cantaloupe Corner
- Lace Bib from Little Lovables
- Not pictured – how to make a lace peter pan collar video tutorial
And a few more pretty lace DIY projects:
I love this. Lace makes everything better.
Now I just need to find a good place to get some lace!
These ideas are all super cute! I especially love the scarves! Now that fall is on the way, I’m going to have to add some lace to my scarf collection!!
I agree! I love the scarves (and the lace cuffed jeans!)