The Stores and their Deals
The Meal Plan
The Grocery List
The Final Cost
Looking for Ideas for the Kids? Click HERE!
Hi EVERYONE! Thanks for stopping by!
This is the original 50 Christmas Stocking Stuffers for Men, but I have taken everyone’s ideas and more and created this new post:
If you are still getting a spam warning from Pinterest, please let me know (and if you can, leave the link of the pin).
Thanks, and enjoy!
Stocking Stuffers for Men:
- Cologne – samples work best because they are smaller and cheaper
- Soap – handmade beer or manly soap is nice
- chocolate or other candy
- chocolate covered bacon, pretzels, or other junk food items (beef jerky, canned cheese, etc)
- Bottle opener, bottle opener ring
- Beanie/knit hat
- Holiday ornament
- Key Chain
- Phone case
- Money clip
- A cheesy movie from the clearance bin (hello Chuck Norris)
- Mini Lego kits (like race cars, Lego men, key chains, etc.)
- Silly putty or other slimy substance
- Deck of cards or other card games (like Uno)
- Silly toys – parachute men, poppers, wind up animals, sticky hands, mini etch-a-sketch, silly string, etc.
- Shot glass
- Key covers (I bought tiki men key covers for my brother one year)
- Ear buds
- Mini bottles of booze
- Cufflinks – if your guy wears them, there are some awesome ones on Etsy
- Manly bath or shave products or bath favorites- my brother really loves a certain brand of mint tea tree shampoo
- Pocket knife
- Mini tools or weapons – what male doesn’t love a Nerf gun?
- A book, graphic novel, or magazine
- $5 gift cards – one of my favorites, fast food or coffee works great
- Gum or mints
- Chapstick – my husband always steals mine or complains about chapped lips
- Hand or boot warmers – found some at Target, 2 for $1
- Hand or cuticle cream
- Computer decals
- Car air fresheners
- For the love of your life: Massage oil
- For the love of your life: sexy undies for you
- For the love of your life: Other bedroom goodies
- Special cigar
- Matches or lighter
- Coffee samples
- Patches, stickers, or pins of a sports team, band, or company, etc.
- Coffee cup or mug
- Nail clippers and tweezers
- Razors and other shaving accessories
- Boot or hat cleaning or weathering spray
- Pens or pencils
- Mini specialty food items – mustard, hot sauce, nutella, etc. (Cost Plus World Market is a great source)
*This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase items from the site, I earn a small percentage.
When Marc and I put together our wedding registry about 3 years ago, we came across many “wedding registry checklists.” Many of these checklists have you register for 12 formal settings and 12 casual settings and 12 of every type of glassware imaginable. And if you didn’t have enough room (or guests) for all of that, you still needed to add the panini press, rice cooker, and other “essential” appliances.
Two and a half years later, we found out what we needed and what we didn’t.
While we have always been cookers, going through the journey to find a healthy diet has led us to our top food items as well.
The following is a list of our top ten foods and kitchen items.