Looking for Ideas for the Kids? Click HERE!
Hi EVERYONE! Thanks for stopping by!
This is the original 50 Christmas Stocking Stuffers for Men, but I have taken everyone’s ideas and more and created this new post:
Click here for NEW AND IMPROVED LIST OF OVER 100 IDEAS!
If you are still getting a spam warning from Pinterest, please let me know (and if you can, leave the link of the pin).
Thanks, and enjoy!
Stocking Stuffers for Men:
- Cologne – samples work best because they are smaller and cheaper
- Soap – handmade beer or manly soap is nice
- chocolate or other candy
- chocolate covered bacon, pretzels, or other junk food items (beef jerky, canned cheese, etc)
- Bottle opener, bottle opener ring
- Beanie/knit hat
- Holiday ornament
- Key Chain
- Phone case
- Money clip
- A cheesy movie from the clearance bin (hello Chuck Norris)
- Mini Lego kits (like race cars, Lego men, key chains, etc.)
- Silly putty or other slimy substance
- Deck of cards or other card games (like Uno)
- Silly toys – parachute men, poppers, wind up animals, sticky hands, mini etch-a-sketch, silly string, etc.
- Shot glass
- Key covers (I bought tiki men key covers for my brother one year)
- Ear buds
- Mini bottles of booze
- Cufflinks – if your guy wears them, there are some awesome ones on Etsy
- Manly bath or shave products or bath favorites- my brother really loves a certain brand of mint tea tree shampoo
- Pocket knife
- Mini tools or weapons – what male doesn’t love a Nerf gun?
- A book, graphic novel, or magazine
- $5 gift cards – one of my favorites, fast food or coffee works great
- Gum or mints
- Chapstick – my husband always steals mine or complains about chapped lips
- Hand or boot warmers – found some at Target, 2 for $1
- Hand or cuticle cream
- Computer decals
- Car air fresheners
- For the love of your life: Massage oil
- For the love of your life: sexy undies for you
- For the love of your life: Other bedroom goodies
- Special cigar
- Matches or lighter
- Coffee samples
- Patches, stickers, or pins of a sports team, band, or company, etc.
- Coffee cup or mug
- Nail clippers and tweezers
- Razors and other shaving accessories
- Boot or hat cleaning or weathering spray
- Pens or pencils
- Mini specialty food items – mustard, hot sauce, nutella, etc. (Cost Plus World Market is a great source)
*This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase items from the site, I earn a small percentage.